Las Vegas, Nevada

Healthhaven.com or Health Haven and its thieving owner Larry McElhinney are currently ripping people off by promising fraudulently to provide advertising services that provide visitors and high quality backlinks to your website while they are banned from Google's search engine. Here is their pitch :

Pay-Per-Dayâ„¢ Advertiser Benefits...Advertise your entire website for as little as $1 per day. Our

unique system uses a proprietary technique called 'Indexed

Advertising'. Here's how it works: Our spider (HealthBot) will index

each of your website assets including your web pages, images, videos and

other files. The system will then create individual advertisements (up

to 100) based on the content found on each of your web pages. Your Ads

will then be display next to search results based on the keywords

entered by visitors. The system also allows you to create your own ads,

if you wish.All of your Ads are linked directly to pages on

your website. This provides you with targeted incoming traffic plus

valuable incoming links to your site, known as backlinks.The

high quality incoming links created by our system are very likely to

have a positive effect on your site's rankings at search engines like

Google, Yahoo, Bing and many others. You can learn more about this and

other search engine optimization (SEO) techniques by reading this document hosted by Google.STOP paying for clicks!

Our unique Pay-Per-Dayâ„¢ system completely eliminates click fraud

from your advertising budget and delivers much greater value compared

to costly pay-per-click systems. With Pay-Per-Dayâ„¢, you pay one low

fixed cost for all of your website advertising (inclusively).Learn how to build a profitable Internet presence for your business.Got Banner Ads? You can upload up to 100 of these ads at no additional cost.Does your website have Before & After pictures? You can upload (or ask

us to index) your entire portfolio of cases which will then be added to

the largest searchable Before & After Photo Gallery on the Web.OPTIONAL: Take advantage of these bonus services, included at no additional cost when you fund your account with $365 or more in website advertising. This option is subject to approval.

Now, if you do a search for Healthhaven.com or Health Haven on Google you will notice the site does not show up on Google. The reason the site does not show up is that Google has removed the site from its search engine for violation Google terms of service. As such the website has no way to provide you anything to visitors because they were removed from Google.

Second, Healthhaven.com or Health Haven promises "The

high quality incoming links created by our system are very likely to

have a positive effect on your site's rankings at search engines like

Google, Yahoo, Bing and many others." They specific mention Google which controls nearly 70% of all searches. Yet, they are banned from Google and thus their links will HURT you, not help.

Healthhaven.com or Health Haven is fully aware that they are banned in Google and yet still fraudulently steal money for services they can not and do not provide. They are a den of thieves. I was told after informing them that they were banned from Google and therefore can not provide the promised services that they would charge me for the services anyway and further if I charged back, they would fight the charge back. Further Larry McElhinney said he would turn me over to a debt collector if he lost the charge back.

Had an Experience with Healthhaven?

Comments

Happy Customer
Daytona Beach, Florida, United States #630208

I've used this service for 2 years and am very happy with it.He gets back to us very quickly by phone to answer my questions and has been very helpful.

Sorry you had such a bad experience.

I'm a real customer and not paid to say this.

ANGRY CUSTOMER OF FRAUDULENT H
#492081

HEALTHHAVEN OR HEALTHHAVEN.COM IS ONE BIG LYING AND CONIVING COMPANY.LARRY (PSYCHOPATH) PROMISED TO UPGRADE MY WEBSITE FOR $1/DAYTO BE PAID IN FULL, ONE YEAR $365 AHEAD OF COMPLETION OF THE PROJECT.

HE SOUNDED SINCERE & KNOWLEDGABLE, BUT WHEN, WHAT I PAID HIM FOR, FAILED, HE REFUSED TO CORRECT THE ERROR. REMEMBER, I PAID HIM FOR THE JOB, I CALLED & EMAILED MULTIPLE TIMES, NO ANSWER. FINALLY, AFTER WEEKS, HE DECIDED TO RESPOND AND DEMAND I PAY HIM MORE FOR THE SAME JOB THAT I ALREADY HAD PAID. ONCE HE HASYOUR $, HE WON'T RESPOND TO YOU ANYMORE.

I DON'T KNOW HOW, BUT HE NEEDS TO BE STOPPED. I DON'T LIVE IN SCOTTSDALE, OR ELSE I WOULD SHOW UP AT HIS WORK OR WHERVER HE IS DOING HIS SO CALLED BUSINESS. FOR THOSE WHO READ THIS, DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT ALLOW HIM NEAR YOU, RUN AS FAR AS YOU CAN.

HE WILL PROMISE YOU THE WORLD, AND ONCE HE HAS YOUR CC#, HE IS DONE WITH YOU.HE NEEDS TO BE REPORTED TO THE AUTHORITIES.

Angry Customer
to ANGRY CUSTOMER OF FRAUDULENT H #765945

Horrible service.Promises you three websites if you pay in full and does not deliver.

He does not respond to emails.

Will charge an hour for services that take 15 minutes.Do not do business with him.

R Stark
to ANGRY CUSTOMER OF FRAUDULENT H Park City, Utah, United States #885015

I am having the EXACT same problem with him. He is dishonest rude person. We need to all get together and file a lawsuit against him.

David F